We are looking for a postdoctoral (or masters with appropriate experience) scientist to undertake all aspects relating to the generation of new food composition data for key foods and the publication of data in a variety of formats.
The post-holder will be responsible for activities including:
- Assisting in the design of studies, sample and preparation of foods for analysis,
- Compiling and evaluating data from different sources, recipe calculations, and their publication,
- Contributing to discussions of food data standardisation and FoodCASE with other European data compilers and users,
- Contributing to the collation and drafting of scientific reports and publications,
- Active dissemination and stakeholder activities related to food composition data, nutrition and health, and
- Assisting with other research projects related to food composition, nutrient intakes and nutrient metabolism and supporting Nutritional Information Solutions.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to find out more information, please follow the link to the QIB website: https://quadram.ac.uk/vacancies/research-scientist-maternity-cover/
For further information about this role, please contact the Head of FDNC, Paul Finglas on Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on 19th August 2020.